Ever try and explain a location, event or experience to someone with photos and videos, but it just doesn’t capture the essence of it all? Perhaps it is time to consider an exciting new option: renting a 360-degree camera.
If you are a fan of the Blue Angels, here is a video that gives you a firsthand depiction of what it is like to be in the cockpit of these performing agents:
In addition, coupled with virtual reality headsets, the user can feel like they are truly in the cockpit themselves!
What is a 360 Degree Camera?
Basically, it is a series of multiple virtual reality cameras that are mounted together to capture video simultaneously. The images are stitched together, and the viewer can use their virtual reality device to move around the scene and feel like they are physically experiencing the event.
Business Uses for 360 Camera
- Construction site to display the progress of the building
- Tradeshow to deliver a potential attendee or exhibitor the experience of actually being there
- Retail shop to show off the collection and aesthetics of the space
- Training session to allow virtual attendees to see the activity going on in the entire room
- Sporting event to capture all the excitement of the event including the athletes and the spectators
- News outlet to capture a breaking story from a unique prospective
- Entertainment studio (with use of VR goggles) to provide directors real-time interactive feedback of cast performances and film dailies
Types of 360 Degree Cameras Available
Facebook Surround 360
Say Cheese … Hartford Technology Rental Now Rents 360 Cameras
Harford Technology Rental has 360 camera rentals and we also offer virtual reality headsets from renting the Samsung Gear VR to HTC VIVE rentals. Whatever technology equipment you need; we are your one-stop shop provider. Give us a call at 888.520.5667 to learn more.