If you oversee a federal governmental agency, renting technology may seem like a foreign proposition; especially if your organization has always purchased equipment and held it to end of life. However, there are many advantages to renting and abundant technology equipment is now available through GSA Advantage! Short Term Rental (STR) Schedule 51V.
Today’s blog post will focus on the benefits and advantages of the STR program and the many ways Hartford Technology Rental, a veteran-owned small business, can help.
The Ins and Outs of GSA Advantage STR
Here are the 6 ways the GSA Advantage! Program can benefit your department:
- No contract negotiations required. Through the GSA’s buying power, all negotiations are handled ahead of time, thus providing your organization with the lowest rental cost possible. In addition, there are standardized delivery and pick-up times for greater vendor consistency.
- The GSA handles all requests quickly. With only one point of contact, this is truly hassle-free renting.
- Multiple equipment options. From state-of-the-art to older equipment, your department will have a variety of price points to meet budgetary requirements.
- Equipment will be available when and where you need it. This will save you time trying to find the right equipment for the right rental period.
- No need to invest in maintenance staff, insurance and storage options. This frees up you and your staff to do other things, fund other projects and invest in only the technology you need when you need it.
- Since 80% of governmental rental requests are to rent a laptop or desktops, GSA has introduced strategic sourcing principles to reduce cost and manage interagency acquisition requests.
Hartford Technology Rental is GSA Advantage! Certified
We offer 24/7 sales and technical support to help your governmental agency secure the right equipment at the right price point. Our inventory is expansive and covers a wide range of product offerings. Learn more about GSA rentals or call us at 888.520.5667 to start the renting process.